- Cover letter: In this cover letter clarify any special circumstances and provide any additional explanation regarding prior publication or conflicts of interest.
- Title Page: Please prepare your title page as a separate electronic file, including the following elements:
- Title of the manuscript
- Authors list, with full names and up to 2 academic degrees per author
- Affiliations of each author, including institution or corporation, department, division or program, city, state, country.
- Corresponding Author(s)
- Meetings description, if the work has been presented, including the location and date
- Grant or other financial support
- Conflicts of interest: Please list of all potential conflicts of interest for each author.
- Word count for the text (excluding abstract)
- If you are reporting research, specify institutional review board or ethics committee approval in the Methods section
- Plagiarism: We regularly check submitted manuscripts using plagiarism checking software.
Please read the above Submission Requirements before visiting the Submission Portal (link below) and feel to contact AnnalsEsports@HarrisburgU.edu with any additional queries. The Editorial Board looks forward to reviewing your submission and thanks you for your interest in the Annals of Esports Research.